Attention: Speakers, Trainers and Other Seminar Leaders Who Promote Their Own Events…
“Discover How to Fill More Seminar Seats … Even on a Shoestring Budget!”
Revealed: Time-Proven Marketing Strategies for Promoting Paid and Free Seminars, Workshops, Teleseminars and Webinars
RE: Filling More Seminar Seats
Dear Seminar Promoter,
Do you want to fill more seminar seats … slash your promotional costs … build a highly responsive opt-in list of prospects and customers who want your information … and create effective marketing campaigns and materials in record time?
Then I have just the ticket for you – The Ultimate Seminar Marketing System – Basic Edition.
Hi, I’m Jenny Hamby, a certified Guerrilla Marketer and direct-response copywriter who specializes in promoting seminars and other training events. I work with speakers, trainers, consultants, coaches, authors, information marketers and other experts who want to fill more seats – and generate more revenue – from their for-fee and free:
Familiar names on my roster of past and current clients include top speakers Jack Canfield and Mark Victor Hansen, Internet marketers Alex Mandossian, T. Harv Eker’s training company Peak Potentials Training, accelerated learning expert Bobbi DePorter, Guerrilla Marketing Coach Founder Mitch Meyerson, and leading NLP experts Tim and Kris Hallbom.
But I also work with plenty of up and coming stars across a variety of industries, including financial services, inventory management, negotiations, Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP), trade show marketing, elder and disability law, behavior-based safety, Enterprise Resource Management, and Internet marketing. I’ve even helped to promote a seminar about how to play bridge (the card game)!
My new program, The Ultimate Seminar Marketing System – Basic Edition., lays out the exact process I’ve been using since 1998 to create seminar marketing plans and promotional materials for my clients.
You’ll discover secrets like:
- The #1 most cost-effective way to market your event
- How to improve your chances of securing the maximum number of registrations
- Marketing on a tight budget? Here are the 4 most critical elements to include in your marketing plan
- 4 steps to creating compelling descriptions of what attendees will learn
- 9 proven tools for enticing prospects to act now
- The #1 most critical section of your registration form … which most marketers forget to include
- A 10-step process for writing the best copy you can … in as little time as possible
- 9 ways to prevent buyers remorse … and to keep prospects enthusiastic and eagerly anticipating your seminar
“Jenny’s course ‘How to Market Seminars and Workshops’ is the most comprehensive seminar marketing course I’ve ever seen in my 26 years in the speaking and entertaining industry. It’s actually far more than I expected in that it includes several related courses that by themselves are worth more than the cost of the program. She includes a complete copywriting course as it applies to seminars. She includes a complete results tracking course. Plus she includes forms and checklists that would take you years (and many failed attempts) to generate. I don’t know Jenny personally and to be honest when I bought this course I wasn’t really expecting much….boy was I surprised. She calls it a ‘basic’ course, but it’s a virtual PHD in seminar marketing. I can’t wait to see her ‘advanced’ course.”
Past President of the National Capital Area Speakers Association
Who Will Benefit
I created this content-rich program primarily for speakers, consultants, coaches, authors and information marketers who hold their own seminars and workshops to:
- Generate revenue
- Educate potential clients
- Provide a forum in which to sell products and services from the platform
- Better present their on-site/in-house seminars and workshops to corporate clients
You’ll also benefit from this program if you use free seminars, teleseminars and webinars to generate leads and introduce prospective clients to your company, products and services … such as:
- Financial planners
- Mortgage brokers
- Real estate investors
Why You Won’t Find This Information Anywhere Else
These aren’t secrets you’ll find in the tiny handful of books that offer advice about producing your own seminars. Most barely discuss the “meat” of your marketing program – the actual marketing materials that must do the tough job of selling seats.
The Ultimate Seminar Marketing System – Basic Edition. fills in the gaping holes left by other resources. It provides the specific details you need to put together a solid marketing plan and effective marketing materials. It includes 3 core components…
COMPONENT #1: How to Market Seminars and Workshops: A Practical Guide for Creating Effective Seminar Marketing Plans
how to market seminars and workshops by jenny hamby of seminarmarketingpro.com
This manual walks you through the process of creating your seminar marketing plan. You’ll discover:
- The 4 keys to long-term success in the seminar industry
- What prospect really consider when deciding whether or not to attend your seminar (hint: it’s far more detailed than most promoters think)
- 13 key reasons people attend seminars (hit these key points to increase your seminar’s appeal)
- 3 things to keep in mind if you are planning your first seminar to minimize your risk and the chances of getting too discouraged
- The 5 critical areas to research before you start promoting your first event
- Where to find information about your audience … and how to define your target audience
- How to identify the keywords your prospects are using when searching for your information
- 6 questions to ask about your seminar to uncover strategic advantages
- 7 key ways you can test the waters before launching a new seminar
- 3 things to consider when setting your fees … and what to include in your tuition
- 19 ways to increase the perceived value of your seminar
- 5 types of discounts that can boost registrations … and 3 ways to use packages to increase profits
- How to choose the right type of satisfaction guarantee … and whether you even need one
- Tips for deciding when and where to schedule your event
- Whether or not to promote multiple sessions of your seminar
- 3 common formats for web copy … and which will be right for your event
- What to include on your web site to ensure you capture the names and email addresses of interested prospects … and how to put your follow-up on autopilot
- 3 ways to include audio and video with your web site … and where to start
- What to make sure your webmaster includes on your web site to boost your search engine ranking
- 32 different tools you can use to promote your seminars … and how to prioritize them based on your time, expertise and budget
- The 3 ways to categorize your target audiences … and who deserves the most attention
- 7 ways you can slice and dice your house database to ensure that most of your marketing attention is spent with the right audience
- What to consider when renting a mailing list to promote your seminar to new prospects
- The 1 thing that many marketers overlook when planning their marketing strategy … and why it leaves prospective attendees confused
- The 2 most important things to keep in mind when building your marketing calendar
- When should you start promoting your event? These handy guidelines will help
- 4 ways to organize your marketing calendar – choose the method that appeals the most to you
- 16 popular resources you may need to effectively promote your event
- The most common expenses you’ll incur when promoting a seminar … and how to build a realistic budget
- Key financial numbers to keep an eye on … and how to gauge the success of your event
- Typical response rates for seminar (you’ll be surprised) … and the 3 most important factors to focus on when trying to boost results
- 14 cost-effective tools to use when marketing a seminar on a shoestring budget
- 7 ways to track your results when testing different marketing messages
- 5 numbers to track when analyzing the success of your marketing campaigns … and what elements to test
- And much more…
COMPONENT #2: The Seminar Promotion Action Guide: Templates, Worksheets and Checklists to Simplify Your Event Planning and Promotion
A companion manual for How to Market Seminars and Workshops, this handy guide provides 60 pages of convenient checklists, worksheets and planning templates to help you develop your seminar marketing plan. Use these sheets to capture details about:
- Your audience
- What your prospects are looking for
- Your competitors
- The mix of media you’ll use to promote your seminar
- The mailing lists you want to use
- When you’ll employ each marketing tool
- Your deadlines for getting your marketing pieces done on time
These worksheets will help you:
- Keep track of where each promotional piece is in the production process
- Plan a workable marketing budget
- Track your overall event expenses
- Calculate the value of each mailing list you use
- Ensure that you’ve incorporated all critical elements into your various marketing pieces
COMPONENT #3: How to Write Effective Seminar Marketing Materials: Powerful Copywriting Strategies, Tactics and Tips to Fill Seminar Seats
Promoting seminars and even virtual events requires a lot of writing. You have to create copy for:
- Your web site … including the sales page, opt-in pages, frequently asked questions, thank you pages and even video scripts
- Press releases
- Social media
- Direct mail … including fliers, postcards, sales letters and brochures
- Affiliate materials … both the messages you need to attract them AND the messages they need to promote your event
It can be overwhelming … especially if writing is not your favorite thing to do!
Trust me, I know. I’ve been writing marketing copy since 1995 … and even I feel overwhelmed at times, especially when I’m under a tight deadline and the list of marketing components I have to write seems endless.
But I’ve figured out a system for making it fast, easy and relatively painless to write your seminar copy … and that’s what you’ll get in How to Write Effective Seminar Marketing Materials. You’ll discover:
- All the ways that copy can be used to fill seats (if you think it’s limited to sales letters and text-heavy promotions, it’s time to update your thinking)
- Techniques for crawling inside the heads of your ideal prospects – essential if you want to position your event as a necessity rather than a luxury investment
- The basic principles of copywriting that turn your words into powerful sales tools
- Thinking writing is torture? Discover a process to eliminate the pain and frustration of writing marketing copy (as a bonus, your writing will improve dramatically)
- The essential sections of copy that should appear in nearly every promotional piece you write… and which ones to use when you have extra time and space
- The 4 ways you can describe what attendees will learn at your event – and which to avoid whenever possible
- Surprising ways to describe who should attend that will help prospects understand their need for your event
- The 3-part formula for writing attention-grabbing headlines
- How to help attendees picture the ways they’ll benefit from your event
- The 2 types of benefits your promotions should include (hint: most promoters focus on only 1 type)
- Proven ways to boost the perceived value of your event
- How to present your registration fee so that it seems like an sound investment, not a costly expense
- What to say – and not to say – in your bio
- The best places to use your testimonials … and how to identify which testimonial to use where
- The 5-part formula that turns your registration form into a sales tool
- And much more!
To make the process of writing powerful event copy fun and fast, this copywriting manual also includes:
- Easy-to-use copywriting templates. Use these templates to see how to weave sections of copy together for cohesive, powerful promotions. You’ll get templates for sales letters, fliers, postcards, headlines, registration forms, emails, press releases, and social media posts. Ideal for seminars, workshops, and free preview seminars, as well as teleseminars and webinars.
- Copywriting checklists. When you’re writing copy (especially while taking care of the myriad other details that go with promoting an event), it’s easy to overlook basic details. This set of checklists will help ensure that you’ve included all the important elements in your seminar promotions and remind you of the step-by-step process to follow.
But that’s not all…
These 5 Bonus Gifts Are Yours FREE
I want to make sure that you suck every drop of insight and expert advice out of this manual. So I’m going to toss in two free bonus gifts as a thank you for ordering today.
BONUS GIFT #1 – How to Build Your Mailing List from Scratch
The quality of your mailing list can make or break the success of your seminar promotions. Use the wrong list, and it doesn’t matter how good your marketing materials are or how phenomenal your event will be – your marketing campaign will bomb. To boost your response rate and minimize your marketing costs, you need to cultivate email and mailing lists of prospects and customers who have opted in to receive your information.
This 50+ page manual walks you step-by-step through the process of building a mailing list of qualified prospects who are interested in your seminars and information products.
(A $49 value)
BONUS GIFT #2: The Post-Registration Marketing Kit: Ready-to-Use Templates to Effortlessly Reduce Last-Minute Cancellations and No-Shows
Most seminar promoters think that their marketing job is done once someone has signed up for the event. But that’s like running in a marathon and walking the last 100 yards. If you want to maximize the number of people who show up for your event, you have to keep marketing after the sale.
This marketing kit makes the job easy. Use these fill-in-the-blank templates to continue communicating with your registrants … keeping them excited about their decision to invest in your event. (A $97 Value)
BONUS GIFT #3 – Successful Seminar Marketing: Insider Tips, Tactics and Strategies from the Seminar Marketing Pro
Listen in as Guerrilla Marketing Coach President Mitch Meyerson grills me for 2 1/2 hours about my favorite topic – how to market seminars and workshops. (A $79 Value)
BONUS GIFT #4 – The 29 Key Elements of Registration-Producing Two-Page Sales Websites
One-page sales letters are all the rage when marketing events online. And for good reason – they consistently outperform other forms of online marketing, such as posting a PDF of your seminar brochure on your website or recycling the short descriptions of your seminars from your course catalog. This handy report outlines the critical elements your sales letter must contain to generate interest – and registrations. (A $19 value)
BONUS #5: A certificate for one in-depth critique of your seminar marketing materials
Study the lessons in the manual … apply them to your next round of promotional materials … and then send your marketing pieces to me for critique. I’ll pick through them with a fine-tooth comb … and then provide written suggestions for tuning up your copy. (A $400 value)
Order Your Copy Today
An Investment That Will Pay Off Your Entire Seminar Career
So what is it worth for you to learn the dozens of secrets shared in The Ultimate Seminar Marketing System – Basic Edition … the very same secrets that have netted my clients response rates of 10 to 84 percent and 800+ percent returns on their marketing investments?
It might be easier to answer this question once you calculate your seminar promotion costs.
Hiring a designer to create and host a web site for you could easily cost $1,500.
Renting a mailing list costs, on average, a minimum of $500, even more if you’re securing a highly qualified response list. Postage for even a simple, 1,000-piece postcard campaign will cost you over $200. And that’s not even counting the costs you’ll incur by hiring a graphic designer … printing your marketing pieces … or getting a mailing house to process your mailing.
You could easily spend $2,000 or $3,000 without blinking. Many seminar promoters spend more.
And that’s without considering the value of your time.
If you get an adequate number of registrations … that $3,000 will seem like a smart investment. But if your marketing campaign bombs, you’ve just wasted a lot of money.
It’s fair to say that it’s worth $3,000 to you if The Ultimate Seminar Marketing System – Basic Edition. helps you avoid even one campaign-killing mistake … or, on the flip side, if you pick up a single response-boosting idea.
But that’s not what you’ll be investing to get access to this program.
I want to make this program affordable to every marketer who is serious about discovering the secrets to creating successful marketing materials that will fill their seminars and workshops.
After all, if you’re like most other seminar marketers, you’re going be sinking a lot of cash into your promotional efforts. I’d like to help you make the most of your efforts and generate the biggest return you can by helping you produce the best possible marketing materials and steer clear of the campaign-killing mistakes.
So I’m holding the price to only $497 (plus S&H).
If you’re offering a $250 seminar, you’d only need to pick up TWO additional registrations to recoup your modest investment in this course. Reserve your copy now.
I’ll even finance your investment. Pay your first installment (plus S&H) today … and your second installment will be automatically billed to your credit card in 30 days.
But don’t just take my word for it. Check out what other speakers, consultants, coaches and authors say about my training programs … including my original home-study course, How to Successfully Market Seminars and Workshops.
Rave Reviews From Other Seminar Leaders and Promoters
“Jenny, I just finished tearing through your How To Successfully Market Seminars And Workshops System”, and WOW was it great. Not only was it well-designed, concise, and informative, but there were some key benefits I was NOT very familiar with.
“For instance, I thought your content on “post-registration” marketing in Chapter 11 was very important. Most people think once the sale’s over, then your job is done. As you know, nothing can be further from the truth.
“Also, even though I am an experienced marketer, the subject covered on pages 12 and 19, in your Bonus, “How To Build Your Mailing List From Scratch” your tips were DEAD ON, and in fact, represented the lion’s share of sales I made for my recent Maverick Marketers Mastermind Meeting.
“And lastly, your 29-Step Checklist is something I will definitely look at BEFORE I take my next website ‘live.’ Thanks for all your great suggestions!”
~ Craig Garber, KingofCopy.com
“Jenny Hamby is the “guru” of seminar marketing. She has been there and done it. I highly recommend her course, own my own copy of this excellent resource, and have used many of her ideas to help my clients created powerful promotional materials.”
~ David Frey, President, Marketing Best Practices Inc., www.MarketingBestPractices.com.
“Planning a seminar involves a LOT of stuff: Marketing strategies, writing ad copy, logistics, promotions via direct mail, email and websites; the list goes on and on. This is the first book I’ve seen that pulls ALL of this together into a coherent single plan, with a focus on true Guerilla Marketing.
“Jenny’s formula for seminar marketing is in this book, and I wouldn’t want to do that job without it. She knows this game inside and out, and even the simplest of her recommendations will pay for the cost of her toolkit many times over.”
~ Perry Marshall, Author of “The Definitive Guide to Google AdWords,” www.PerryMarshall.com
“Jenny Hamby knows how to promote seminars! Her direct-response copy and multi-channel marketing have generated average response rates of 10% for IWOC’s seminars, adding several thousand much-needed dollars to our coffers. She has been invaluable in promoting IWOC events. I highly recommend her services.”
~ Harry Karabel, Vice President, Independent Writers of Chicago, Chicago, IL
“Jenny Hamby’s How to Successfully Market Seminars and Workshops home-study program gave me the focus I needed to promote my technology seminars. Jenny explains in an easy, how-to language, the steps to take to create a successful seminar marketing promotion. Whatever you do, do not forget to utilize Jenny’s personal marketing campaign evaluation, included free with her workbook. Her evaluation of my most recent seminar marketing campaign, received just days after I submitted my certificate, contained detailed feedback and suggestions that I immediately incorporated into my campaign. Thank you, Jenny!”
~ Patric Welch, President, Noobie, Inc., www.NoobieInc.com
“Should be mandatory reading for anyone who is thinking about doing their own seminars … you certainly have contributed to my success.”
~ Mike Fink, Trainer and Speaker, Magician Within, Los Gatos, CA
“This seminar package is second to none. … It’s definitely helped put people in our seminars. … Get this book. You’ll be delighted you did. More importantly, you’ll make money.”
~ Michael Krisa, Business Development Manager, Broker Agent News
“[How to Successfully Market Seminars and Workshops] has been very helpful tool for me. It’s saved me a lot of time and a lot of money in getting my marketing campaign up and running.”
~ Tony Piazza, Sound Mind Training, Austin, Texas
“How to Successfully Market Seminars and Workshops by Jenny Hamby is a must-have for any seminar marketer. This brilliant guide takes you step by step from planning to making the sale. Jenny’s superb copywriting skills are evident in every page of this book. and I particularly like the user-friendly layout that allows you to make important notes on every single page. It’s really a quick read, but it’s a lifetime resource. I highly recommend it.”
~ Mitch Meyerson, President, Guerrilla Marketing Coach and Author of Online Marketing Superstars
“I am so glad that I met you and had the opportunity to read your book How to Successfully Market Seminars and Workshops. You did an awesome job of covering every single detail, I couldn’t imagine trying to plan and conduct seminars without knowing what you offer in this book. I honestly believe it will make the difference of making money and losing money. Thanks a million.”
~ Tony Zito, Successful Agents Online
“Jenny Hamby’s How to Successfully Market Seminars and Workshops: A Practical Guide for Creating Effective Seminar Marketing Plans and Powerful Promotional Materials is a valuable resource for anyone responsible for the success of their training program. The manual is packed full of suggestions for ensuring maximum attendance at the best price. I have used Jenny’s tips on flyer layout, contacting prospects, and follow-up in our program which have helped us to increase attendance as well as the number of returnees. By following Jenny’s guide for qualifying prospects, I am reaching our target market. I highly recommend Jenny’s guide to all seminar marketers.”
~ Judith Christ, Education Programming Coordinator,
Bucknell University Small Business Development Center, Lewisburg, Pennsylvania
“It’s 2:00 a.m., and I can’t put you materials down. You are an angel. Thanks for making this available to me.”
~ Tony Williams, CEO of United Landlords Association, a landlords education and resource company
“Incredibly detailed and filled with actionable ideas, How to Market Seminars and Workshops outlines how to attract attendees at a time of increased workloads and slashed budgets. You’ll learn how to make your seminar irresistible to both employees and self-employed professionals.”
~ Roger C. Parker, The 32 Million Dollar Man,
author of 28 books,
“This is the most complete step-by-step guide to selling seminar seats that I’ve ever read, and I’ve read them all. I love the tell-it-like-it-is nothing-but-the-red-meat style. If you don’t have this stuff, you’re not doing all you can to sell your seminars. Any presenter who doesn’t buy it is making a $100,000 mistake. And if you don’t find a tip that you’re not yet using, you must not be awake. Thanks, Jenny!”
~ Patrick Wahl, DMD, MBA, Office Magic
“From the first time producer to the expert, this resource is a must have for anyone serious about marketing public seminars.”
~ Carole Copeland Thomas
Speaker, Trainer, Radio Host, Public Seminar Leader
C. Thomas & Associates
“Using Jenny’s book has helped me better grasp the business of seminar marketing. I was able to use the instructions outlined in her book to create a fantastic marketing brochure that has been well received. Anyone using seminars and workshops to promote their business must grab Jenny’s book and consume every piece of valuable information. It’s a must have!”
~ Craig Haskell
“I purchased your book a year or so ago and continue to use that as a reference as well. An excellent reference for seminars, but also a great source for marketing ideas in general.”
~ Mark Bishop
“As a seminar speaker and promoter, I have to look at the most complete desk reference guide available. Jenny has created the most comprehensive system available. It is fail safe for the new promoter and the seasoned professional. I will always keep it handy.”
~ Mitch Carson
Speaker, Author, Seminar Promoter
“I want something clean and concise and easy…[How to Successfully Market Seminars and Workshops] made everything very easy to plan for a seminar.… My first seminar is 80% full already, and I figure it will be full in another day or two…the price I’m charging for the seminar is probably 30-40% more than I had originally planned. But after reading the book, I decided to go ahead and go [for a higher tuition].”
~ David Geller, Jeweler Profit, Atlanta, GA
But seeing is truly believing, right?
That’s why I’m going to give you total peace of mind by making your investment risk free.
If you agree that’s fair, reserve your copy now.
Obviously, I can’t guarantee the type of results you’ll achieve with this program.
If you think about it logically, there’s no way I could. I don’t know enough about you, your audience, or your seminar. And I have no idea how well you’ll be able to implement the lessons that I teach in The Ultimate Seminar Marketing System – Basic Edition.
But what I can tell you is this: The Ultimate Seminar Marketing System – Basic Edition. will help you create more effective and powerful seminar marketing materials. Just like it will help you steer clear of the most critical mistakes that cause many seminar marketing campaigns to bomb.
For More Seminar Registrations and Bigger Profits, Order Today
So now it’s decision time. Think about how much you’re going to be spending in the coming year to market your seminars – money that you could end up losing if your seminar marketing materials aren’t as persuasive as they could – and should – be.
And then think about how much more money you could rake in … and how many more people you could reach … if you were able to improve your response rate by a percent … maybe even more.
Doesn’t it make sense to do whatever you can to generate better marketing results … including learning the time-tested process and secrets of a seminar marketing pro? That’s what you get when you order The Ultimate Seminar Marketing System – Basic Edition.
Now, if you’re the type of person who buys information products and then lets them sit around collecting dust, do us both a favor: don’t buy now. Instead, wait until you’re ready to carve out a few hours to absorb the material … and then start crafting your own marketing materials.
But if you’re marketing a seminar or workshop, and you’re dead-serious about …
… producing more registrations with more effective marketing tools, click here to order now.
… practically eliminating cancellations and requests for refunds, click here to order now.
… generating greater profits from your seminars and workshops WITHOUT spending a fortune on marketing, click here to order now.
Remember, your satisfaction with The Ultimate Seminar Marketing System – Basic Edition. is guaranteed … or your money back. There’s absolutely no way you can lose by ordering now … and countless ways you could profit.
To your success,
Jenny Hamby, Creator
The Ultimate Seminar Marketing System – Basic Edition.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Does this work for free seminars?
A: Yes. Although The Ultimate Seminar Marketing System – Basic Edition. was created with for-fee events in mind, the strategies will work for free seminars. If anything, you won’t need to use as many of the strategies, because it tends to be easier to generate registrations for free events.
Because I’ve answered your question, click here to order now!
Q: Does this work for teleseminars and webinars?
A: Yes. Events are events, in my book, which means the strategies work equally well for virtual events as in-person events. The biggest difference? You’ll probably find it’s easier to generate registrations for your teleseminars and webinars, because virtual events require less of a commitment than a for-fee, in-person event.
Because I’ve answered your question, click here to order now!
Q: I have your original How to Successfully Market Seminars and Workshops product. How is this different?
A: There are 3 key distinctions between The Ultimate Seminar Marketing System – Basic Edition. and the original How to Successfully Market Seminars and Workshops.
- The content has been completely reorganized and expanded so that it more logical and easier to locate the answers you need. The new course includes two manuals: One that focuses on strategy, and one that focuses solely on copywriting.
- The content has been updated. The strategies outlined in the original program are still valid. Some sections have been expanded and others have been added. For example, the new course talks about how to incorporate social media and blogging into your seminar marketing mix.
- You’ll get more worksheets, checklists, templates and samples. The strategy manual includes its own action guide, while the copywriting manual includes pages of templates and samples.
Because I’ve answered your question, click here to order now!
Q: I own your copywriting manual called How to Write Killer Copy? Is this different?
A: I changed the title of the copywriting manual because, as anyone who knows me could tell you, “killer” isn’t my nature. 🙂 Other than that, the content is the same. If you do not wish to order another copywriting manual, click here for a private order form where you can order only the components of The Ultimate Seminar Marketing System – Basic Edition that you do not already own.
Q: I’m an experienced seminar promoter? Will I learn anything in this course?
A: Some people are grumpy if they aren’t dazzled with new information on every page. Others are delighted if they’re reminded of things they know but had forgotten, if they pick up a few new ideas, and/or if they’re inspired to think about their operations in a new way. Only you know which type of individual you are.
The only way you’ll know if The Ultimate Seminar Marketing System – Basic Edition. is the right product for you is to give it a try. Order your copy today, and take the next 60 days to review it. If you don’t think it was worth your modest investment – which you’ll most likely recoup by filling only a handful of seats – return the undamaged product for a full refund.
Because I’ve answered your question, click here to order now!
Priority Order Form
Yes, Jenny! I want to learn how to market my seminars and workshops. Please send me a copy of The Ultimate Seminar Marketing System – Basic Edition. I understand that my investment includes:
- How to Market Seminars and Workshops: A Practical Guide for Creating Effective Seminar Marketing Plans
- The Seminar Promotion Action Guide: Templates, Worksheets and Checklists to Simply Your Event Planning and Promotion
- How to Write Effective Seminar Marketing Materials: Copywriting Strategies for Seminar Leaders and Promoters
Plus, I’ll also receive these bonus gifts:
- How to Build Your Mailing List from Scratch
- The Post-Registration Marketing Kit: Ready-to-Use Templates to Effortlessly Reduce Last-Minute Cancellations and No-Shows
- The 29 Key Elements of Registration-Producing Two-Page Sales Websites
- Successful Seminar Marketing: Insider Tips, Tactics and Strategies from the Seminar Marketing Pro
- A certificate for one in-depth critique of my seminar marketing materials
My Investment: US $497
Please check your billing address and credit card information carefully when completing the order form to minimize the chances of your card being declined.